𝗠𝗘/𝗖𝗙𝗦 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭: 𝗥𝗜𝗗
We are pleased to announce our second 𝗠𝗘/𝗖𝗙𝗦 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭: 𝗥𝗜𝗗 – 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 to be held at Sea World Resort Conference Centre, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia on the 16th and 17th of November 2021.
This will be a hybrid conference – a mixture of both in person and virtual presentations from national and international speakers.
To follow up on the success of the 2018 RID Conference and research developments since 2018, this 2021 RID Conference will focus on the latest scientific research data and translation to clinical evidence in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS). Topics include:
• International ME/CFS Perspectives
• MRI Imaging: Application in ME/CFS
• Ion Channel Physiology: Application in ME/CFS
• Patient Perspectives & Challenges
• Clinical Presentations & Treatments
• International Research Innovation
• Research Evaluation & Translation
• COVID19 & ME/CFS
Please consider submitting an abstract for this Conference. The link can be found here.
To register, please here.